Thursday, January 13, 2011

Be Stupid?

It's so hard for me to choose my favorite ad campaign, but I think after narrowing it down, i'd have to go with Diesel's "Be Stupid" campaign. I think it's really inspiring in a creative sense. The two most prominent quotes from the campaign are "Smart Critiques, Stupid Creates" and "Smart may have the brains, but stupid has the balls". I think the campaign is very appealing to younger audiences and inspiring them to not care so much what other people think and to live their life to the fullest. I like the simplicity of the font they use in the images, also. The photographs used are very fun and creative and colorful. I think mostly, to me, it gives a feeling of individuality and chaos. It speaks to the viewers and tells them to just live and the campaign does that in a creative way. I love the product, and I love the campaign.

Here's a link to the campaign site: Click me!

And here are some images! Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. You really got my attention with that last image! I admit, this is a completely clever campaign. If I saw it in a magazine, I'd be tempted to look into the product for sure.

    ReplyDelete